Thursday, February 11, 2010

so my brother went to dicks last night and got him some soccer boots for this year. he showed them to me and i just went into soccer mode.

unfortunately this is probably not the best time for "soccer mode." i have basketball district tournament starting saturday and i really need to focus on it.

well i ended up going online and ordering new soccer boots and goalkeeper gloves for myself. they were pretty expensive too. $100 pair of boots and $130 pair of gloves. Pretty ridiculous. But i am totally greatful for my parents who paid for them.

this makes me think of all the things my parents do and give up for me. once i look back it seems kinda ridiculous that they would spend that kinda money on me. they pay for my gas and food also. all in all im a pretty expensive guy. but i know they do it bc they love me.

so i guess to help them out i will probably have to get some kind of job during the summer(oh joy).

just take a look back at what at what your parents have done and sacrificed for you. And then go thank them and tell them that you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment