Monday, February 22, 2010

so i gave blood today. it was quite an interesting event. i got there at 9 30 this morning and waited for about an hour and 15 min before i was called to get my info. during this time that i waited i (along with others) sat and play tanks on Coles iphone (after i convinced him to let me play ha) and talking to each other.

then i got called for them to get my info. the woman that was getting my info seemed to be slightly high and reeked of smoke. then i had to answer a questionarre asking me questions about myself. many of the questions asked about having sex (prostitution, hiv/aids, explained different kinds of sex, etc) which were really easy to answer(no).

Then i finally got on the table like 1.5 hrs past my appointed time. i got stuck and then everything went downhill from there. my vision strtd to blurr. i became really weak and light-headed. it felt like a pillow was covering my ears. the only thing i could hear was the women saying my name. and i wanted to answer but i couldnt for some reason. i was also sweating profusively.

they laid me down completely flat and got a cool rag and put it on my forehead. i strtd to regain vision and hearing. then i see loggie(logan waldron) at my side with a sprite. this sprite made me feel loads better. So loggie basically saved my life ha. it took me a while before i was able to get up. then i went and ate cookies and pretzels and had another sprite and grape juice. in all before i went back to lunch, i had been there about 2hrs and 20 min.

so now i am feeling a bit better but not great. i will not be practicing this afternoon for soccer though we have a game tomorrow at webb. hopefully i feel a lot better tomorrow.

please pray for me

1 comment:

  1. I hope the game went well!
    This really made me laugh... not about you getting all lightheaded, but logan, saving the day with a sprite... priceless and classic.

    ReplyDelete